Kokanee

We did very well with the Kokanee today. I'm reaching the goal of quickly putting my limit in the cooler and then fishing for something more fun. Made some delicious dishes with the Kokes. I again saw a gazillion fish on the fishfinder. We caught Kokes everywhere in Vallecito, however, the biggest were south of the island where the depth drops off to about 50 feet. We were also keeping our eyes open for the notorious Vallecito Walleye, however, we were on a dinner mission and didn't get to fish for them, that's coming later in the week.

I was kind of bored with a lot of fish recipes so with the fillets of the largest Kokanee I did Gordon Ramsay's Crispy Salmon recipe and then made some pretty awesome fish sticks with others. Those fish are damn delicious!

Comments

Popular Posts