East Fork of Hermosa Creek

A nice view of some 2012 Hermosa Creek Cutthroat Trout provided by our good friends at Fly Fish The San Juans. Travis, who snapped this shot, accelerated my fly fishing with tips about casting, entomology, weather, light angles and a variety of things I seldom gave thought. I think no matter one's fly fishing resumé, they could learn a thing or two from Travis, who also offers casting lessons, fly tying techniques and guided trips.


I'm happy to get some cool pics from Travis to post here today because I didn't go fishing. It sounds so hollow and echoey to say but... no fishing. What I did do was finish my paintjob on the boat trailer and drilling the old rotten transom from the back of the boat. I'm about to make a new one, I'm grounded for a couple days. I'll post pictures of me drinking beer and scratching my head while my more knowledgable friends fix things.

Comments

Popular Posts